Camping in Tyrol
Camping on the Tyrolean Zugspitze
Surrounded by forest at the foot of the Zugspitze, the Zugspitz Resort Standard Camping is the ideal place for happy and relaxed days on holiday in the mountains of Tyrol. Simply flop down and allow the natural surroundings to take effect on you, as you discover active recreation in your own home from home. At the Comfort Camping site you will find not only plenty of relaxation, but also a wide range of sports options that will make your camping holiday a real experience.
The pitches at the Comfort Camping site nestle into the natural scenery of the Zugspitz Resort on the Zugspitze, Germany’s highest mountain. Here you can not only enjoy the exclusive camping comfort, but also have direct access to the extensive range of sports in the Zugspitze region.
Exclusive camping experience
- 100 standard camping pitches
- Pitches in green surroundings in the park or located at the edge of the forest
- Maximum comfort and all camping amenities
- Rental shower cabins, washing facilities in the main building
- Bathhouse Deluxe in modern alpine style
- 15 private bathrooms with shower/WC and bath/WC (1x), twin washbasins, large mirror and hairdryer
- Toilet facilities with changing tables
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwashers, fridges and cosy dining table
- Washing and drying room with washing machines (coin operated)
- Ski and boot room with drying facilities
- In summer space for mountain bikes
Comfort Camping in Tyrol
As well as the many comfortable amenities of the campsite in Ehrwald, the inclusive services of the Zugspitz Resort are also available to you:
- Active and Vitality World with indoor pool, open-air pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, fitness room
- Water adventure world for children with waterslide tower and adventure pool
- DIDI’S Kids Club with a programme of daily childcare for ages 3 and over
- Free bike hire
- Vespa/electric mountain bike hire for a fee
You are welcome to add breakfast and dinner to your booking in the form of half board. For camping guests a mini-shop is also open for a morning bread roll service, newspapers and miscellaneous items. In the evening we also recommend a tasty dinner in the Resort’s à la carte restaurant or an exclusive fondue evening at the Summit Restaurant on the Zugspitze (depending on availability).