Experience the Zugspitze: the Z-Ticket
Lots of attractions for a low cost – that is the slogan of the Z-Ticket. In total 15 attractions and services are available to you free of charge during your holiday. Trips on the cable cars in the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena, speedy summer tobogganing fun, lake cruises, entry to or use of tennis halls and public transport – with the Zugspitze Summer Card you will always have a budget-priced active package filled with holiday experiences that include the right attraction for every taste.
The Z-Ticket is available for 3 to 13 days depending on the length of the individual stay.
A lot of holiday in one package
The Z-Ticket is the perfect solution for everyone wanting to spend an eventful active holiday in the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena. No fewer than 15 services and attractions are available, which are in a class of their own and will save you money too. Take a look at the extensive package right now:
- Tiroler Zugspitzbahn cable car (1x)
- One ride daily up and down the mountain with the Ehrwalder Almbahn cable car
- One ride daily up and down the mountain with the Grubigsteinbahnen cable cars
- Use of the Marienbergbahnen Biberwier cable cars and the summer toboggan run (1x daily)
- Berwanger Sonnalmbahn cable car (1x daily)
- Almkopfbahn Bichlbach cable car (1x daily)
- Postbus (daily)
- Rundbus (daily)
- Cruise on Lake Heiterwanger See and Lake Plansee (1x)
- Ehrwald family swimming pool (daily)
- Lermoos panorama swimming pool (daily)
- “Bärenbad” forest swimming pool in Berwang (daily)
- Ehrwald tennis hall (1 hour daily, registration required)
- Minigolf/tennis Bichlbach (1 round/ hour daily)
- Bichlbach sports and leisure park (daily)
- Fun Roller Biberwier (single use)
- Flying Fox Bichlbach (single use)
- Climbing hall Ehrwald (1 admission - excl. equipment)
All Z-ticket holders receive a 20% discount on the normal price at several partners. Further information here.